Wake Forest University & Kaplan Test Prep have partnered to offer discounted test prep for the 2020-21 academic year.
Through the Office of Diversity & Inclusion, WFU students can enroll in a Kaplan Live Online course at a significant discount off the retail rate. WFU students can also purchase Self Paced FE Review Prep for $95. There will be several deadlines during the year:
Sept 20th; Nov 20th; Jan 25th & April 25th. Due to COVID-19, all Kaplan Test Prep courses will be delivered virtually via Live Online.
If you have any questions, please reach out to James.Polulach@nullkaplan.com, our Kaplan representative for Wake Forest.
Wake Forest University – Kaplan Course Pre-Registration Form
Wake Forest / Kaplan Test Prep Partnership
So, what should you do:
Read the following six points to familiarize yourself with the process.
- View live online schedules for the type of test you are preparing for at the link provided below (use the zip code feature to find in-person classes nearest you).
- Choose a schedule that begins at least 10-15 days from today’s date to allow time for processing. If you need to start earlier, please email Shaun Elliott at email@example.com.
- Once you have found your schedule of choice, look for the Class Code Number. This number can be found at the bottom of the “Course Details” landing page. Please write down that number as you’ll need it to complete the Pre-Registration Form. This step must be done to complete enrollment.
- Complete this Pre-Registration Form.
- Once you have completed the Pre-Registration Form, please make your payment by sending it in the mail or online.
- Option 1: Mail your check (made out to Wake Forest University, Student Financial Services, P.O. Box 890701, Charlotte, NC 28289-0701) for the total amount. Please ensure that the memo on the check reads: ODI Kaplan Revenue Category. If not, your check will be applied to your Student Account.
- Option 2: Pay Online (check only) following these steps
- Go to this website (WFU Quick Pay)
- Fill in the Requested Fields (i.e., Student ID#, Your Name, and Payment Amount)
- Select “Other Payment Type” for the “Payment Type”
- In the “Other Payment Type – Please enter description” add “ODI Kaplan Revenue Category”
- If not, your check will be applied to your student account.
- Enter your Payment Amount and your Pay Method will populate as an E-check
- Press Continue and submit your Banking Information
You will receive a confirmation of your enrollment no later than 3-4 business days after the deadline, along with access to your online material.
Books will be mailed to you within 7 days of the deadline.
**FE Students, please read the following** – Students who enroll in Kaplan’s PPI FE Review will have access for 4 months. No extensions are given beyond this time period.
Once your enrollment is confirmed, an access code will be emailed to you with instructions to activate the code. Codes must be activated within 12 months of creation.
FE enrollments are processed at the end of each month so please plan accordingly with regard to your FE Prep and test date.