Wake Forest University & Kaplan have partnered to offer discounted test-prep services.
Through the Office of Diversity & Inclusion, WFU students can enroll in one of Kaplan’s comprehensive options and save up to 45% off retail. Follow the instructions below to learn more about this opportunity, as well as how to enroll in the courses.
Due to COVID-19, all Kaplan Test Prep courses will be delivered virtually via Live Online. We hope you understand and if you have any questions, please reach out to James.Polulach@nullkaplan.com, our Kaplan representative for Wake Forest.
Wake Forest University – Kaplan Course Registration Form
Wake Forest / Kaplan Test Prep Partnership
So, what should you do:
Read the following five points to familiarize yourself with the process, then click on this link to learn more about the course offerings AND officially register for your preferred course.
- View live online & in-person schedules for the type of test you are preparing for at the link provided above (use the zip code feature to find in-person classes nearest you).
- Choose a schedule that begins after April 1st (if you wish to start sooner, contact James.Polulach@nullkaplan.com).
- Once you have found your schedule of choice in the link provided above, click “See Details.” Look for the Class Code number for the course you want to take on the dates you wish to take it (in the upper lefthand side of the “See Details” landing page), and jot down that number as you’ll need it to complete the registration form in the link provided above. This step must be done to complete enrollment.
- Once you have completed the form, please mail your check (made out to Wake Forest University, Student Financial Services, P.O. Box 890701, Charlotte, NC 28289-0701) for the total amount. Please ensure that the memo on the check reads: ODI Kaplan Revenue Category. If not, your check will be applied to your student account.
- You will receive a confirmation of your enrollment no later than 3-4 business days after the deadline, along with access to your online material.
- Books will be delivered to your home mailing address 4-5 days after you receive your notice of enrollment.